CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS
Custom Search

Sunday, April 5, 2009

The New Emperor Restaurant Menu

We went for a dinner at the New Emperor Restaurant last Friday, 20th February to celebrate my hubby birthday. Actually it's a birthday treat from two of his sisters, Josephine and Nora.

The foods were delicious and each of us has our favorite hehehe. So, I would like to share here the pictures of the food....as for the name of the dishes...well...I just describe it as I understood and with my 0.001% knowledge of Chinese words LOL since our waiter himself can't give us or not sure he is giving us the correct translation of what listed in the menu for he only knows what it is called in Chinese and we don't want to torture the poor guy who were struggling to give us the right translation hahaha


Caution: It's a non-halal restaurant :D

So here it is....



New Emperor Signature food; their very own made taufu, deep friend and steamed with light soy-sauce and sprinkled with minced pork meat, fried shallots and red chillie. Slightly sweet and more to a salty side...love it and my favorite.












Paikut Wong@ Pork Chop











Pak Choy; Was a bit disappointed with this one coz its a bit overcooked.














Fried Talapia in black soya sauce; It may be an ordinary dish but this one is has a perfect test to me, from the way the fish being fried which is not too dry or hard and yet not too soft and the soya sauce mixture is not too salty, sweet or oily.












Minced Pork Slice; Not bad, not my favorite though but the children loves it and this dish is not recommended for the weight watcher hahaha














Steam Red Talapia; Delicious! and steamed in perfection hehehe












Spring Chicken; No comments coz I didn't take a bite but then children loves it very much which mean it should be yummy ;)













and the dessert...which I forgot to taste

0 comments: