CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS
Custom Search

Monday, April 6, 2009

buffet dinner at Cafe Boleh

Went for a buffet dinner at Cafe Boleh at Pacific Sutera last Thursday, actually its a treat from a dear friend of mine.

I've no complaints on the food...everything were yummy to me hehehe.

Started with the salad...hmm...am on the right track on the so called healthy food but then soon after that I forgot all about the health stuff LOL...


My leafy salad


















My seafood salad and kimchi





















Scallop with tomato puree topping






















My local salad






















just a proof I ate my food....almost hehehe




















My dinner; stew pasta, skew seafood...forgot the name of the rest LOL




















finally...my desserts; my favorite caramel, raspberry mousse etc





















mango pudding



















Finally I end it with food for health *wink*....I started well and ends well LOL






















Praise God for the great wonderful appetite!

Hmmm...need to fast for the next few days LOL

and .........




the Pay Master...thanks Is :)

0 comments: