CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS
Custom Search

Sunday, April 5, 2009



























Japanese food is one of our family fav food...well..since Gabe is still a baby it is yet to be seen IF he would go for it when he is old enough to know the difference hahaha.

Earlier this month the three of us went to City Mall and my hubby came up with the idea of giving the Japanese Restaurant, Hana, a try. It is located at the ground floor just facing the Old Town cafe and Big Apple. The environment as well as the setting is not bad, cozy and it caters for one's need of environment, if you wants privacy they have an area for that. Well...as for us we preferred to choose near by the cho-cho train as Gabe referred it to hahaha and frankly we have no no choice since Gabe loves to watch the train going around in circle and we are ok with it for he would be occupy with it and leave us parents concentrating on our food...brilliant!, right? wakaka

My hubby ordered the Bento Special and its good, I would recommend that and as for me as usual I would go for salmon sushi. Although sushi is a common menu in a Jap's Restaurant, still, it has it own distinctive taste from the other and as for here I give a thumbs up. As for Gabe I ordered for him...gee I forgot what it called hehe but it's rice with chicken, omelette's and veg., sorry to say Gabe didn't go for his food and mum have to eat it...sayang bah...but it's not my taste as well but for those who likes their food manis2 sikit then I think ok jg ni...kuah dia bah yang manis mangkali tu hehehe.



0 comments: