CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS
Custom Search

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mumsie at Devi's



















Went to eat at Devi Cafe and Curry House recently. Devi's is a an Indian restaurant located at Api-Api Center right behind Promenade Hotel and Marina Court. It sure do serve a very delicious hot fried fish serve directly from the pan (well...that's what I love most there hehehe) which I usually have it with my roti(sedap the roti) or with their traditional banana leaf set which they are famous for and later flush it down with a nice hot teh tarik...yup! For that day I went for a banana leaf set with my hot fried fish and teh tarik kurang manis.

Since I didn't bring my camera I settle with taking the picture with my mobile cam(mau abis sudah baru ingat mau gambar) which contributed to the poor visual coz bukan changgih punya camera and malam lagi tu hehehe

Bah...pigilah cuba2 makan sana...





0 comments: